1999 chevy blazer

We have a 1999 chevy blazer where the ignition code keeps resetting. We can bypass by turning on by clicking the starter once, waiting ten min., clicking the starter once again, waiting ten min, clicking the starter once again, waiting ten min. then it starts. But once you shut it off you have to go through the sequence again. Other than sending it to a dealer does anyone know how to clear this code?

Reply to
2me