2001 models are they good trucks??

Bought a 2001 Z71 reb. cab. 4x4 today. I'm hoping it turns out to be a good truck. Any problems out of the 2001 models? The only problem now, it seems to have a miss when driving at around 25 mph. The miss is hardly noticeable.

Reply to
2 Wheels

Watch out for the ABS activating when you come to a slow stop (like pulling up to the garage door). I know of 3 that did this (mine, a neighbor,and my brother) Ended up replacing the 2 front hubs (about $150 a side) on my neighbors and my brothers (out of warrenty). My truck was fixed under warrenty (they replaced only the bad hub - the joy of having the right test equipment). Otherwise, very dependable truck and fun to drive!!!!

Reply to
Doug

Reply to
Larry Schmitt