2002 GMC SONOMA 4x4 REAR DIFF.

All is not lost... there are still a few frogs in the river by me.

Good to hear the the FJC is working well. I still lust after a Inficon Shark but I'll get the FJC when the time comes when the one in my White charging station goes Tango Uniform.

How about $145ish?

This is the one I have. Great battery life, very accurate and comes highly recommended by a certain Ferrell type dude who does nothing but AC. Be sure to remove it before charging.

10-4 that! I'm going to go ape shit in the last quarter buying equipment due to the IRS rules on capital depreciation being changed to [us as ESOs] being able to take the write off in one year instead of spread over 5 years. Plus, it's been a good year and funds are there. PDS or IDS... decisions-decisions.

Roscoe Pee Coltrane of course!

Reply to
aarcuda69062

As you've demonstrated repeatedly.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Sorry to reply late, yesterday was a clusterboink.

Whoops, meant to type dimension. I don't know if the FJC suffers from dementia... maybe the excessive heat is from night sweating.

Thanks. I'm sure you mentioned that model before once but I couldn't find reference to it in the new, crappier Google archives.

I'm sure you'll go with the IDS (maybe get the PDS option for the VIM later) since you are satisfied with using a laptop based scanner already. Why lose some of the reflash capability if you don't have to?

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish