2500HD Problems

Wondering if anyone else has had a bunch of problems with these trucks or do I just have a lemon ?? It's a 2002 with 6.0 liter engine, 12000 miles, engine knocks, rear end noise, lots of ABS problems, now doors won't lock and key reminder chimes constantly like the key is in the ignition and door is open. I'm about ready to unload it, can you say HEMI ??

Reply to
Todd Morris

Can You Say HELP ME>>>>

Reply to
Alan Woodcock

Time to go postal and teach that damn dealer a lesson?

Reply to
Old Boy

I have the same piece of crap. Only its a 1500HD same motor and tranny. 3 transmission rebuilds in 2 years 35000 km. Plan to unload it it before the warranty runs out.

good luck

Reply to
PaulS