94 S10 Blazer 4.3

The temp gauge on my Blazer stopped working last week. I know the factory gauge is just a guess as to the actual engine temp and I thought this might be a good time to replace it with something a little more accurate. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what I should replace it with? Thanks. Remo

Reply to
Remo

Mike Levy

Go with a mechanical gauge if you choose to replace instead of just getting a new sensor. You can also get thermostat housings that accomdate temp gauges. The draw back to those is that you don't get a good reading until after the thermostat opens up. You do know what the temp is going into the radiator that way though. Also, they are pretty easy to install and service.

Big Chris

Mike Levy wrote:

Reply to
Big Chris