? 99 silverado Z71

I wont to put 33" tires on my 99. does anyone know a cheap easy way with out put a body lift on. And without spending a few thousand on lifts. Just looking for away it wont rub thank for all help Dustin

Reply to
PATTON_21

I wouldn't think that 33" tires would rub. The stock P265/75 R16 tires on mine are 31-1/2" tall and have pleanty of clearance. Your only talking about

1-1/2" differance total. ARe they considerably wider? Stock is about 10-1/2".

Brian

Reply to
NoSpam

I had 305/70R-16 on mine and they had clearance. I don't know how tall they are, though.

Reply to
George

P305/70R-16 would be about 32-3/4" tall x 12" wide.

Brian

Reply to
NoSpam

Thanks guys i wasn't sre if it would work cause a friend of mine had

32x1250 and his rubbed but he had turned his torsion bars up and the truck sat at an angle Thanks alot Dustin
Reply to
PATTON_21