Another 2001 Blazer Questions...

I have another question maybe you guys can help me out with.... BTW my growling noise was the muffler and I got Midas to put one on for $139 with a lifetime warranty... forget about GM's $600 muffler with only a 1 year warranty!!

Anyways, my Blazer has one of those rolling cargo covers in the back cargo area (looks like a vinyl blind). The unit rattles like mad every time I go over any bumps... dealer replaced it twice and it's started rattling again. It is removable and I tried lining the edges with foam tape, but it still rattles and bang away. Anyone else had this problem & what did you do about it (if anything?)

Thanks!

Reply to
Mike Marchand