Approx rollover angle

What is the approximate sideways rollover angle for an '04 Z71 Avalance with

4 people, Michelin LTX tires at 40psi, moving on hard packed dry clay, no gravel. I know there are a lot of variables here...ground surface, wet/dry, tires, tire pressure, vehicle load. I have also looked at various websites where there are calculators, mostly for Jeeps. My gut feeling is over 30 degrees is getting into the danger zone. Sound way off or reasonable? I'm aware that if you start to slip sideways at this angle and hit a rut that could push you over the limit.
Reply to
Augustus

When one of your passengers says, "Oh Shit!"

Cheers

Reply to
Martin Riddle