BG services??

The local (MD) car radio guy Pat Goss around here really promotes BG products, and Ive noticed local shops now carrying different sevrices as well as the 44K. Its time for a transmission flush and I was wondering if I should go with a BG service. Its an 89 s10 4.3 with about 125,000. I bought it in June and do not know what the service record was but it has run great for me. Thanks

Reply to
jiimi