If any of you have these parts for cheap or a reasonable price (shipped to
Canada) please get in touch on email. Thanks!
1) rear seat belt buckle assembly - I need both the double-headed and the
middle seat buckle. If it makes it easier, and they're in good shape, I
would take all the rear seat buckles off your hands.
2) the 'air ball' device mounted to the hood on the driver's side - I think
it might be for cruise control or EVAP but I'm not sure. I routed around it
and all seems well but I'd like to replace mine - the fitting snapped
3) rear wiper motor - mine bit the dust
4) If you live near Niagara Falls, I may be interested in rims or rubber but
otherwise shipping that stuff isn't worthwhile
5) the vac heater switch behind the climate control knob (mine hisses and
the air output isn't very good as a result)
6) serpentine belt tensioner - mine is waaay too stiff.
Thanks and take care,