Big Bass Sounds

Hi, Anyone need to crank up the bass on that new chevy truck?

That sound system that you bought along with the truck just ain't gonna do it for you if its big bass you're after. It's a pair of 10's that's what you're gonna need....Subwoofers that's what I'm talking here.

Yep that's about it ....the first step to getting serious over the top bass in your truck is by adding some high quality subwoofers!

Come on...don't you just love that thump-thump-thump sound that pulsates through your chest when someone drives past you with ground- shaking subsonics pouring out of their stereo system?

I just posted a guide on Squidoo....

trucksubwoofers.You might find it of some interest if it is Bigger Better Base you're looking for.

Reply to
Bandboxer

Hey, my previous message destroyed the link. If you want to read more on improving your truck cab sounds see

Bandboxer