Body style change?

I have a 2002 extended cab LS Z71. It is the first 4 wheel drive vehicle I have ever owned. We love it. Best vehicle I have owned by far. I bought it new on January 2, 2002. It has 30,058 miles. I drive one mile each way to work. Almost traded it in on a 2005, but decided to wait one more year. Do you think the styles will change much with the 2006 models?

Thanks, Mark

Reply to
LionsDen

Chevy just made some styling changes for '05 - they usually let their new style run for at least 2 years, sometimes longer in order to make back the money they spent making the changes.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Race

Hopefuly they will. I don't like the slanted headlight look. My GM dealer said that they've had a lot of privious Chevy owners go over to the GMC's because of the this.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Anderson

thats why i went with a 04 gmc, to me they look alot better then the chevys. i have a 04 sierra

Reply to
Charles H.

Yeah, took me a while to get used to them too. I actually prefer the GMC style, especially the foglamps(plus I've owned a '91 Sierra since new) But since my '04 'rado was a gift, I really had no say in the matter. I have learned to live with it(sigh), LOL!

One thing I've been noticing lately: GMC's with Z-71 stickers on the rear fenders-is this something kinda new? I haven't been new truck shopping(or even lookin') in years and never really noticed them before. Just something I was wonderin' about.

Snuffy

Reply to
Snuffy Smiff