can you help???

Again more BS. I must be a really be a threat to you because when you do not understand it, it must be wrong. Knock yourself out. Tose that are not your fellow trolls know who the real troublemakers are. Make sure you spew a bunch more misinformation to make yourself feel better because it is not effecting me one bit and in someways you are actually improving my standing as people see who is here to try to help and who is here to cause trouble.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Well, if you read, which I am sure you did, my first post, I did point out that the advice he gave the OP was not great advice. In turn, what do I get, I get called and asshole because of it.

So, whatever.

Reply to
azwiley1

Dude when are you going to learn to proof read or at least use spell checker on your posts? What is " I hpre this makes you feel better because it also shows you for what you really are too." suppose to mean.

Reply to
azwiley1

You did point that out, but in a way to someone who doesn't know Snowman's, reputation it read like an attack. In the end poor old Suzanne's friend relied on his advise.

Reply to
Ed H.

Server must be dropping posts.

Which of Snomans advice resulted in a fix?

Reply to
aarcuda69062

What did I do to you besides point out that you have been wrong? It seems that is the sin. Have you not quoted a torque spec far in excess of the actual value (as I recall you stated around 105 Ft-Lbs when 35 was correct)? Have you not suggested someone use a higher octane gasoline because the knock sensor on a Dodge V-10 will de-tune the engine, but in fact no knock sensor exists on the Dodge V-10?

No, your are not a "really" threat. I have more confidence in the information posted by azwiley1 for one, I was just pointing out that to those that don't know your reputation his posts may read as an attack and they might except your information because of the way he refutes it.

Reply to
Ed H.

Good question, but she thanked him in the end and said it was fixed.

Reply to
Ed H.

You have a valid point Ed, thank you.

Reply to
azwiley1

I don't really think they followed his advice. I think they put yet another rear end in it.

-- Old Crow "Yol Bolsun!" '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '74 XLH chopper(gone but not forgotten) BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM

Reply to
Old Crow

No, you continue to be a threat to those who do not have a clue, that may ask questions in the news groups you post in.

Knock yourself out. Tose that

Your standing???? Is that what this is about??? You are one sick person. You don't really give a damn about your percieved standing. If so your behavior would change. It is your continuing posting of misinformation and dangerous information, mostly it seem's, for the sake of posting anything that piss's people off. On the few times you actually pick up the right book and post the correct answer you recieve no crap, but as most can attest, those times are very few.

So my thought for ya is STFU!!!

I'm changing your sig again. I think it tells it like it is.

Reply to
Roy

I don't think he'll ever figure this out.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

And I'm pretty sure I asked her what the final cure actually was.

Sockpuppet me thinks...

Reply to
aarcuda69062

What's odd is there was a girl that had a abs light and speedo problem and he advised trading it in. It needed a sensor. Now this case the thing is eating rear ends and he at least didn't tell her to trade it in. I suppose that's a bit of a improvement.

Reply to
Roy

naaah... It's just his usual Dodge snobbery.

Reply to
aarcuda69062