dont be jelious cause dodge is better..lol

Wish I could see the pic.... 8(

Reply to
burntkat IS AT comcast.net

What part's not workin? Sometimes roadrunner wreaks havoc on my DNS.... :-/

'smallness'

Reply to
Jeremy Chavers

Gaaaawd! Why are so many idiots on WebTv when there are so many good people using it? BTW My daughter's inlaws blew two engines on their Dodge truck before the odo hit 75,000 miles (that's good?). Why not hook your trailer up to that ugly truck and tow it deeper into the swamp?

Reply to
Rich B

You think he would actually take it into a swamp?

Now on the other hand my boss's dodge has had basically 0 problems in 115k. Now that's a spry chicken for a chevy but it is only a youngin (1995)

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

I'd never be JEALOUS of anyone who can't use punctuation or spell the word 'Jealous'.

Reply to
Ernest Farmer