dont be jelious cause dodge is better..lol

DAMN!!! I wish I could find a useable short box 4x4 Chevy around here! NW Iowa... Sweet Driver JC!

is!!!
'smallness'
drive
huge
real
ain't
point
or
Wish I could see the pic.... 8(

by
What part's not workin? Sometimes roadrunner wreaks havoc on my DNS.... :-/

is!!!
'smallness'
drive
huge
Look at how he spelled "jealous". That pretty much says it all.
BIG snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net says...

Ron M wrote:

I'd never be JEALOUS of anyone who can't use punctuation or spell the word 'Jealous'.