dont be jelious cause dodge is better..lol

ths baby got a v10 an 44in boggers. itll eat any chevy for breakfast.

Reply to
Ron M

Are you talkin'?

Reply to
Chevguy

always that one ass sticking his head where is does not belong. Go back to the Dodge newsgroup.

p.s i just sold my dodge and i own a chevy and another chryser product.

Reply to
bmaty

yet once again "@WebTV" says it all

Reply to
alasatian

Is that a trailer park I see in the background of your truck picture?

Reply to
Jeremy Chavers

Nice looking truck. Also looks like it's never touched the mud....

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

Don't worry, we're not.

Reply to
SBlackfoot

Somehow,on Fri, 9 Jan 2004 17:25:04 -0500 (EST), BIG snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Ron M) managed to spout out:

and then the alarm clock went off and you stopped dreaming.

and so, another dumbass webtv-er killfiled.

Mike `02 Silverado 2500HD

Reply to
Janitor Boy Jr

"Ron M" sez:

Maybe, but it'll eat its own transmission as an appetizer first.

Good wrenchin' to ya, VLJ

Reply to
vlj

Fellas,

By responding to this idiocy all yer' doing is encouraging him/her/it.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

It's not like they have a disease. My boss has a ram, it's nothing special but I like driving it. I mean, it's an American truck, designed at least by Americans. I think Chevy/ford/dodge are all pretty equal now. That is of course excluding the fact that Chevy rules and everything else SUCKS. :-)

To the OP I like the pic! But my stock K5 would push you all over town! Not that you'd want to go bumper-to-hood with that purdy a truck.

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

ANY dumb ass can lift a truck and install 44's! YOU are proof of that! Building a truck that can USE the tires is a whole other thing!!! All show and no go! That is what that over tired ego machine is!!!

Reply to
Shades

Methinks he has a small pee-pee and is compensating for his 'smallness' by driving a huge truck. 95% of guys I see getting in and out of these things are around 5'2, 140 lbs soaking wet. The 5% that aren't wee-men, drive trucks like this that are either covered in mud or have the tell-tale signs of mud-bogging and serious off-roading.

I kid down the street has a truck like this (Dodge Ram, 44" tires, huge lift), he doesn't even drive it in the rain, much less take it out and smack the crap out of it.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Hey Doc, what do ya think of this one?

? Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Chavers

My 5.9 Dodge extended cab with full-size bed and ALL the bells and whistles just went off lease and I BOUGHT a Silverado. I absolutely love the new truck, something I could never say about the Dodge.

All you had to do was look at it to put a scratch in the dark green metallic paint. And all you had to do was push on the metal with your hand to make a dent. And the mileage was horrible, of course.

Worst of all was the ride. That thing rode like ... a TRUCK! As I said, it had everything, and that included a trailer towing suspension. Shake the teeth right out of your head.

It did have an engine whose sound could make you have to change your pants. I'll give it that.

Marshall

Reply to
Marshall Schuon

Reply to
Sam H.

we've got a '96 Ram 2500 w/ cummins at work.... I'd describe it's ride as more like a school bus than a truck... makes our 8600lbs C2500 seem like a Cadillac.

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

--------->Damn; .......Now that was funny........still LMAO! Thanks.

Reply to
Southern Comfort

Now THAT is a real off-road truck! You can tell the difference between real off-road vehicles and these wussified OR vehix in that the real vehix ain't showroom shiny and have little dings and dents throughout. What's the point in having a really nice OR vehicle if you're scared to scratch the paint or dent a fender?? He he he he he.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

DAMN!!! I wish I could find a useable short box 4x4 Chevy around here! NW Iowa... Sweet Driver JC!

'smallness'

Reply to
Shades