DUN BAGGY

salve cerco alcune informazioni su un tipo particolare di auto la dun baggy mi potreste indirizarmi su dei siti vi ringrazzio mille giovanni

Reply to
Troddio

Oh my Italian friend, if I could only understand what you are saying.... Information about a particular dune buggy?!?! Honda Odyssey maybe? Try this

Luke

Somehow whut ah acshully reckon this hyar guy is tryin' t'say is thet his pants is baggy an' he's done wif them, dawgone it. He's particular about th' type of pants he wars though an' needs some cerco salve o' some stuff ah guess t'keep fum chappin' his hide.

Reply to
Jerry Steele