lucas oil treatment

Was just wondering if anyone has had any success with lucas oil treatment or would care to share and stories of improvent to engine or performance.

Reply to
Brad Phillips

STP,Duralube,Prolong,Lucas they all are good money makers & do little for your engine!

Reply to
Bob Doe

Wait! Your saying I can't run ProLong, drain it all out and drive around in LA city traffic with the AC on? I've been robbed!

Reply to
derek

Nobody is saying you CAN'T do that, we're just saying you shouldn't ;-)

Though I heard if you take a bottle of each, pour it in your motor instead of oil, you can drive forever with unlimited engine protection. A million miles from now the motor will look like it just rolled off the assembly line.......

Big Chris

Reply to
Big Chris