Electric Coffee Cup: Alternator Risk?

Just saw an appealing coffee cup in Cabela's catalog.

Having been through 4 alternators so far on this vehicle (98 'burb), however, I'm a little cautious about what something like that might do to my electrical sys.

Comments?

Reply to
(Pete Cresswell)

It's such a low draw "appliance" your electrical system won't even know it's there.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Seems like it would draw a whole lot less than even a stock stereo system or even a CB radio... I'd say that if this thing caused a problem, then something serious was already wrong with the system..

Mac

Reply to
mac davis