Fitting size for 1988 chevy 454 air injector manifold

what is the diameter and thread count of the fittings on the air injector manifold that screws into each of the exhaust pipes on the factory header of a 1988 454CID engine???? I really need some help here. Thank you very much

Reply to
roger454

How do you plug the holes in exhaust manifold after removing air pump and injectors on chevy

Reply to
roger454

Standard pipe threaded plugs.

Reply to
Commentator

Thanks, but size is not standard pipe thread, I think it may be metric and it is fine thread. Do you know the actual size????

Reply to
roger454

No, but it would be trivial to run a NPT tap through it.

Reply to
Commentator

roger454 :

Reply to