Headers

Any help is appreciated, I have a 91 Chevy Blazer 2 door 4x4 350 5.7 liter. I was looking at buying a set of Gibson headers part #gp100s. I called Gibson directly the first time and the associate informed me that that was the right set. I recently called back and the associate informed me that he can not guarantee that they will fit my blazer. I like Gibson, but am not hung up on them does anyone have any advise on what fits properly and what does not. Thanks.

Reply to
dmovin

I think where some of the confussion comes from is that up until 87, the P/U and blazer shared same body style but from 88 to 91 it differed from it. Generally a header for a 87 should fit just fine and you might just order accordingly.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Thank you for the information. Do you have any recommendations on brands?

Reply to
dmovin

If you can aford them, Thorley Tri Y's are the best there is for the street. It is a very old and proven design that has been around over

40 years

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Thanks a lot Snoman called Thorley and they knew exactly what I was talking about. Have a great day.

Reply to
dmovin