Oil Burning on rebuilt motor

I have a rebuilt 350 motor with a mild cam. It will burn oil at idle with one pcv valve. If you put in 2 it dont burn oil. Perfect compression. Wont do it above idle. What could this be?

hmmm?that is strange. without the secondary pvc how is it breathing? do you have a open breather or does it go to the air cleaner? does the engine have alot of crankcase pressure?

~:~ marsh ~takes a sip of his crownroyal....looks around the room..... see's you all alone.......and runs out fast~ ====== ======
hook it to your asshole and keep talkin.. should smoke all day,. peeeeeeeeyyyyuuuuuu everything around you smells like bullshit !
wrote:

============== ~:~ marsh ~takes a sip of his crownroyal....looks around the room..... see's you all alone.......and runs out fast~ ==========

I would check that all the valves got valve seals.
Tinker