High idle on S10?

Hi

Sorry it is a S10 not a T10 which is running somewhat high rpm's idling, and it seems worse when the engine is cold. It has always been that way but it has deteriorated the last weeks. Can any of you tell me what the correct rpm should be for it idling warm and cold? And how to adjust it? I have been wondering if maybe something else it broken - maybe at vacuum hose or... ?

Best regards //zigge

Sorry I'm not a American car buff :-)

Reply to
zigge