higher gas mileage

i ran across this and thought i'd put in few groups to see what mechanically inclined think about it.seems good to me but i'm not that technical. McBurney Cracks the Super Carburetor Code Address:

ebidd

Robert Ball

Address:

I think it only works for WebTV users. But only if they already have a

Tornado installed.

Gotta' be careful, though. You save so much gas that you have to stop and drain the tank every 100 miles.

Reply to
JLarsson

Address:

David Johnson