Hey

Hey all!!

Just thought I'd poke my head back in =) Been a couple years!

Some of you might remember me, used to own a 2000 V6 mustang back in the day! Don't have her anymore now though *sniff*...

Bill S still around? Backyard mechanic? I see 2.3 sleeper still is.

Well just saying hi, and gonna start hanging around here again I think =)

Oh btw...also...ultimate performance upgrade...awesome wing...

Yes, its safe!

Stephan

1986 Pontiac Fiero SE, 2.8L V6 - My love..... 2003 Kia Spectra Piece of Shit - Someone wanna crush it for me?
Reply to
Stephan Rose

Hey I remember you!! How ya been? I don't have any stangs anymore either but I am not too dissapointed about it.

Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Hey Erik!!!

I remember when you bought that lightning =) how's she treating ya?

I'm not doing too bad, in the process of moving to cali from florida.

Trying to somehow solve my, I got 2 cars, and am only 1 driver problem. Will be driving the kia over there but I don't want to sell the fiero, I have too much time and money invested into that car.

Plus the person I know who wants to buy it, I know he will not properly take care of it and I'm dooming the car to death if I sell it to him.

Not sure if I can tow it w/ the kia though...

Stephan

Reply to
Stephan Rose

Reply to
Erik D.

Hey Stephen! Good to see that you are still kickin'.

BM is still here, still onery as ever. Bill S. got disgusted and walked out some time ago. There is some other guy using the nick Bill S... he is too hammerheaded to use something else. Aneeeway.

Much of the old gang is here, a few new trolls, a lot of great folks and more than our share of B.S.ing :)

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Hey Kate!! =)

hehe glad to hear that lol

I'm doing some bsing at work right now..just ran across this.. if I'd ever see this for real on the road, I'd crash laughing too hard...

Stephan

Reply to
Stephan Rose

LMAO! Yup, I'd probabaly crash from laughing too.

Thanks for the giggle.

| >"Stephan Rose" wrote in message | >news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com... | >| Hey all!! | >| | >| Just thought I'd poke my head back in =) Been a couple years! | >| | >| Some of you might remember me, used to own a 2000 V6 mustang back in | >| the day! Don't have her anymore now though *sniff*... | >| | >| Bill S still around? Backyard mechanic? I see 2.3 sleeper still is. | >| | >| Well just saying hi, and gonna start hanging around here again I think | >| =) | >| | >| Oh btw...also...ultimate performance upgrade...awesome wing... | >| | >|

Reply to
SVTKate

It's been 2 years???

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Just a teeny piece of advice. Somewhere about halfway through that trip, give or take. Stop in a really nice place for lunch and then just never leave...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]