Hosing Undercarriage ==> Warped Rotor?

Somebody called BS on me after I volunteered that I had warped a rotor by hosing the undercarriage while the brakes were still hot (coming back from a day of surfing...).

I based my assertion on correlation (pulsing brakes the next day) and a mechanic's opinion.

Is it possible, or should I accept the call?

'98 'Burb.

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

Very possible. Hot metal bing cooled on one side only could easily make it move enough to cause a pulsing pedal.

Reply to
Steve W.