invoice after the retail price markdown

Chevy dropped the retail prices roughly $2000 on the 1/2 tons. Does that mean the dealer invoice dropped too? We are looking at a truck that retailed at $36k then reduce retailed at $33k but has a invoice of $32k according to kbb.com. I normally aim for less than invoice -bonuses but now I can't tell if the web is showing accurate invoices.

I really don't believe the dealer pays full invoice price anymore since my

05 Cummins diesel was bought for less than dealer invoice.
Reply to
Van

I'd go to a couple Chevy dealerships and price them out.

Reply to
Slap

Reply to
Shep