knock sensor

I guess that was a little low... Smack my fingers....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Hey Mr. Correct, where is the knock sensor on a Ram V-10?

You claimed it had one.

You also stated that you'd admit when you were wrong. (maybe we all suffered computer failures that day?)

Hey Mr. No nonsense, why do you refer to gears as "deeper," "taller," "shorter?" Can't Mr. No nonsense keep 'higher ratio' and 'lower ratio' straight in his little peabrain?

Hey Einstein, have you figured out the difference between a Bendix style brake pad and a Delco-Moraine style brake pad yet, and regardless of the BRAND of vehicle they're installed on, the anti-rattle clips on the former attach the same?

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Dude, that bullet hole in your foot seems to be bleeding a little heavy, ya might want to get it looked at...

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Yes fellow trolls and children like yourself. Not a group to be pround of

You mean like how childish your posts make you look don't you?

No pointing out that you do not know anything about this and have hijacked thread to feed your insecurity needs

I know you have limited though abilties but were in OP's comment did he ask about changing weights or springs in a old style distributor????? I seemed to have missed that.

No you are the one guessing here

No, but you think you are the master here.

Perhaps you can look in your cut and past but I do not reacll car but I do recall 4x4 and very likley before you even new what one was. As far as you age, it would be very said to think a 60 year old man would act the child that you do so I assume you are yonger.

Classic, because you do not understand it, I must not either huh. Your limited knowledge must really bother you a lot.

By you I am that is for certain.

Yes I know your type, the kind that makes work and looks for problems not there because it is a income source and not interested in really fixing anything properly. You likely feed your client BS andwhile empting their wallet while hoping if you change enough parts you will accomplish to things. First most importantly line your pocket and second maybe fix problem for a while.

Yes mumbo jumbo is all you speak. You have got to be one scary mech. heaven help your victims

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

And you think that your incoherent ramblings are something to be proud of?

No, I mean exactly what I stated. Comprehension never was one of your strong points.

Like bringing up 35 year old technology doesn't feed YOUR insecurity.

You also seemed to miss the fact that his truck wasn't built in

1972.

I can only guess each time you wander to some irrelevant data point from 3 decades ago.

Yeah, I do. As mentioned previously, that's what it says on numerous certifications. What does yours say, 'we plow snow and mow lawns?'

Dodging the question again. Again, is it too hard for you bragger?

You assume that in hopes that it will lend some credibility to your poorly thought, ill advised half-assed backyard Bubba, shade tree butcher fixes.

I don't NEED that criteria to know that you don't understand it, I (and anyone else) can read your stupid canned sermons and know how limited your knowledge is.

By anyone.

WOW, that's quite a list of accusations. Sorry n*****ts, the old "he's a mechanic so he must be a crook" bullshit doesn't work.

Then again, I've known quite a few snow plowers that fit those descriptions quite well also. Tearing up trees, knocking over mail boxes, piling snow in handicap parking spaces, plowing other peoples driveways shut. Yeah, real noble profession you got there Betty. It's what, one notch up from washing dishes isn't it?

Another infantile dodge. Answer the question; what does TBI have to do with anything you mentioned in that paragraph? IOWs, cite some timing data comparisons between TBI engines and carbureted engines. (I'll gladly prove you wrong if and when you do)

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Reply to
David & Robin Johnson