Need help! 02 Silverado 6.0

I started the truck cold. First it started running like crap. I noticed I could hear the fuel pump. The way the engine was running it seemed like low fuel pressure. Tried to drive home and the truck would not go over 20 or 30 kmh. Also the check engine light was flashing. Made it almost home so I could scan it and it all of a sudden died. Won't start again. Seems like no fuel and it has 3/4 of a tank. I went to get my scanner to plug in and it's not communcating with the computer. It comes up with and error. Also the fuel gauge reads empty. When I turn on the ignition the fuel pump relay does not click. What could be the problem here ? First I thought it might just be a fuel pump and now it seems like it's the computer. Did the computer shut itself down somehow ?

Reply to
Tim