Non US market vehicle

I am shopping for 95 - 99 Chevy/GMC 2500 w/350. This is to be a work/farm truck with some towing (2 horse trailer).

I've come across a 97 GMC truck that says it was manufactured in Montreal, QC and imported to the US.

Could there really be any differences between this truck and one manufactured specifically for the US? What differences might there actually be?

Keith

Reply to
Keith Patterson

This just means the plant that built the truck was in Montreal. It was likely built for a US market. One way to tell would be if the speedo read KM/H instead of MPH as the main reading.

Reply to
Mike Levy