nottting getting fuel

I have an 86 Chevy s10 that seems like it isn't getting any fuel. This happened just recently when my water pump went out and the truck overheated. Could someone tell me where I can locate my fuel pump or what else might be the problem?

Reply to
kamaha

Fuel pump is in the tank. Need to check fuel pressure. How hot did engine run. Most likely related eng overheat.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Woodcock