Opinions on suspension lifts

Looking to lift my old body 2000 Tahoe Z71 (Yea, I know it's a '99). Nothing to crazy. Four inch with 32's. Just enough to get through the snow around here. Any thoughts on the kits out there?

Reply to
Bill

I used Rough Country but you may be happier with a kit from Pro Comp

Reply to
Mad Dog

There are quite a few options out there. Me, I?m more of a truck lowering guy. It all depends on how much your willing to pay. I get most of my parts out of magazines ond off the internet. The most popular lift kit I have heard of is from Chassis Tech. They make both drop and lift kits. Most likely someone out there will give you some more advice. Hope it helps.

Reply to
BadBow99S10

Reply to
Cheryl and Rob