PING Steve W. Under hood connector

1997 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4X4 Had both heads replaced recently and it runs great, but there is a unplugged connector on top of the engine that I never noticed before. It breaks out of the harness just to the driver side and slightly forward of the throttle body. It's a two wire connector with a blue wire and a black wire with white tracer. For the life of me I can't find a connector to plug it into. All-Data is no help because I don't know what I'm looking at. Any ideas Steve? Guys? Regards, JR
Reply to
JR

Only one I can think of would be the A/C high pressure cut out switch.

That one is Dark blue and Black W/ white stripe.

Plugs into the back side of the compressor under the lines.

Reply to
Steve W.

Thanks Steve, I'll look again in the morning. Regards, JR

Reply to
JR