Re: 18 Year old Ex-Girlfriend dumped me payback--VIRUS

if anyone else wants to report this piece of crap, his IP# is

24.174.50.48 and use this address:

snipped-for-privacy@rr.com

Reply to
ken

He's likely on dynamic IP, hence the above IP address is useless in tracking him down.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

not totally true, the address can still be resolved to his ISP.. in which case he could be flagged by them if they got alot of abuse reports..

Adair

Reply to
Adair Winter

Again, his ISP isn't likely going to do anything. I run a small server farm from my office and regularly report attempted hacks as logged by the firewalls (two-tier system, hardware (Cisco Pix 501) and software). I give them the exact time, IP and which TCP/UDP ports the user attempted to hack................know how many responses I've gotten from the various ISP's? Zilcho munchacho.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

I have a feeling that ISP's rarely monitor the Abuse Address's. They are probably completely inundated with 1000's of them a day.

Reply to
Crooked-Ridez

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:06:00 GMT, "Crooked-Ridez" wrote: from what i could tell when i was reporting them, all you get is an auto response and no action..

Reply to
mac davis