Re: 1999 Blazer DRL

I got the works here. I can shut off my drl's, my headlight switch works, my hi beam and low beams are on at the same time, my fog lights are on with my low beams, and my doors unlock when I go into park.

How do I disable the daytime running lights on a 1999 Blazer? If > possible I would like a reference to a web page that has photos. > > Thanks.
Reply to
George

Just pull the right fuse and they go out. my 1999 tahoe has the fuse panel on the drivers side dash between the dash and the door. works great for running slow in my hunting country with no annoying lights. john

Reply to
johnny

try here...

Ed

Reply to
Ed

On my 98 I step on the EB pedal just enough until the dash brake light comes on. The DRLs go out at the same time. Before I started doing this I first let out some slack on the EB cable so the brakes don't contact at all in that position. These EBs aren't worth a damn anyway.

brody

Reply to
brody