Re: 4x4 Parts advice

I already buy parts from NAPA. Dealers are too expensive, and junk yards are great, if I can find what I need. I've been making the rounds of some 4x4 shops, and have been finding some really good deals on parts+installation.

Dealers, auto parts (NAPA) and junk yards should have many of the parts you > might need for those years. > LD > > > I have a 78 Suburban and an 80 Bronco, starting to re-build the drive > trains
Reply to
Moontan13