SC2 Parts

Are SC2 parts really that hard to find? Or am I losing my touch. I've been looking for a couple of body parts for a '94, and so far, I have only found one place on line who had them. The local junk yards don't have a lot of Saturns, and I've only seen one SC2 - wrong year of course :(. Anybody know of a really good source for body parts for Saturns?

Thanks!]

Bass Wishes from South Florida Jack

Reply by email to k a z e e jk at ay-oh-well dot com. Just remove the spaces, fix the last part, and so on.

Reply to
Jknomail

I've been waiting for a driver's seat for my 97 SC2 for six months. I was rear ended and the seat broke. Still don't have it fixed. I just hope it passes inspection this week. :-)

--cathleen

Reply to
Richard Bach

So, it's not just me then. I guess I feel a little better... :o)