TSB on my 99 jimmy

hi, I have a problem, well I looked up the TSBs on my jimmy and I found one that said somthing about the fuel injector staying closed and not working, well when I called the dealer in town they said it has no recalls on it, but the funny thing is I DO have a non functional fuel injector on cylinder 4. (cylinder #4 misfire code) So does that mean they have replaced it already and it went bad again or does it mean that it went bad for the first time.

Reply to
Adam Frazier

Shep

well when I viewed the page it said the following.

General Recalls TSB Number & Issue Date TSB Title

99066F MAR 03 Campaign - Fuel Injector Sticking Closed

So, would this be a recall or what??

Reply to
Adam Frazier

Reply to