Two questions about S10

My car: S10 from 1994
Problem no. 1:
When I start in cold whether (5-10C) there are an odd clonking or banging noise emerging from the front of the motor compartment. The noise follows
the speed of the motor and sounds as if it makes one "clonk" pr. revolution. The noise disappear as the motor reaches operating temperature.
What can that be?
Problem no. 2:
The car pulls slightly right when I drive and let go of the steering wheel. I have had the auto repair shop look at it several times, but they can't make it go straight. There is no difference in the magnitude of the problem when I either apply the brakes or the speeder. All the balls, joints and top bearings have been replaced recently in the front and there are brand new tires on the car.
What do I look for?
Best regards
//zigge
Denmark

revolution.
Noisy valve,lifter until the oil sarts pumping threw the engine.

wheel.
problem
top
Have you had a wheel alignment???

Inline............

revolution.
What weight of oil are you using?

wheel.
problem
top
You need an alignment.
Doc

banging
follows
new
or a straight frame................

banging
follows
revolution.
Does the engine use any coolant? What weight oil is in it? When was it changes last? When it starts is there a lot of BLACK smoke that clears up rapidly?

wheel.
can't
problem
and top

new
Driving on highly crowned roads most likely. (Test for this by driving on the wrong side of the EMPTY road that it normally pulls on) or, Right front tire low, Rear thrust angle wrong due to bad bushings,bad center pin,bent shackle. Frame twisted or racked.