VIN decoder

I'm in the process of rearranging, clearing out, deleting, and otherwise house cleaning.....my files...

For all of you who like tooooo much info....try this....

entirely..........too much information

~:~ marsh ~takes a slug of his crown'n'coke......mannn...another braincell done gone~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

=========== =========== ooooooops.........

the link..................

:)

http://209.85.207.104/search?q=cache:fFEyhjv_2NUJ:glosk.com/JA/Fuji/-336662/pages/Vehicle_identification_number/85221_en.htm+%2B%22Freightliner%22+%2B%22vin+decoder%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=10&gl=us

like i wasn't gonna.........

:)

~:~ marsh ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

For a shroom/CR free link:

genius

you can try this one:

there is application for automatic vin decode - it's especially good for european cars ('70-'80) best regards G

Reply to
glenior