WARNING!: GM CHEATING THOUSANDS

GM IS CHEATING THOUSANDS OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY, LEAVING MANY STRANDED & IN FINACIAL DIFFICULTY, WARRANTEE COMPANIES ARE GOING BANKRUPT TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH EXTENSIVE REPAIRS FROM FAULTY GM ENGINEERING.

3.1 lt. & 3.4 lt. ENGINES ARE LEMONS IN ALL MODELS

SALES ARE WAY DOWN! STOCK IS ON ITS WAY! I'M GETTING OUT WHILE I STILL CAN G. WAGONER REFUSES TO REALIZE PROBLEMS GM REFUSES TO MAKE GOOD TO CUSTOMERS AND NOW THEY TAKE THE JOBS TO CHINA!

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION

Guess Who?

You're funny

Reply to
el Diablo
3.1 and 3.4 are great engines.
Reply to
Bill

I bet he drives a F(ixed) 0(r) R(epaired) D(aily).

Stormr69 God made Fords to keep the retards out of the Chevys.

Reply to
stormr69

He's real funny... considering my 2000 Impala has 80,000 miles on it's

3.4L engine without a single problem to date. Mother's 2000 Grand Prix has 65,000 miles on it's 3.1L and it has no problems either.

-Tony

Reply to
Tony Kimmell

I usually don't respond to KOOKS:

But, here it goes. "Go buy a Ford!"

They could use the bad press, because they really are shit cars!

Ford and Chrysler took the jobs to China, long before the UAW forced GM to!

So now that I broke a self imposed rule of mine, have a nice day in Looney land and add a milligram or two of Haldol to your regimen of Zycrexa!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

LOL!

I'll have to remember that one, so I can tell my Ford customers!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

used to have a 95 camaro with the 3.4 and that was a great motor. had a

Reply to
sidewinder

might be one of those Frequent Overhaul, Rapid Depreciation trucks??

Mac

Reply to
mac davis

Reply to