wheel bearings

You are full of shit! You know NOTHING about her other than her being female and driving a Chevy, yet you can dictate her exact abilities! HORSE SHIT! If she is hiding behind her gender to get help, well then that is HER choice. It does not give you reason to attack her to boost your shovanistic ego!

You are now on my ignore list!

Reply to
Shades

"Charles Bendig" wrote > >

I imagine you do. I suspect most of the women you know smoke cigars and bathe at least once a year, too. Thankfully, not all women (or men) are alike.

One of them is only 4 foot 5

I agree that those are good things to know, but it's not required. I know lots of people that have all that done for them. Nothing wrong with that since it keeps people like you in business.

Dave

Reply to
Hairy

I only know one woman who Smokes Cigars. She is in her 80's, and still drinks.

I don't go around women who won't take care of them selfs. Most women I know are rather well groomed.

Everyone who is Psychially Able should know how. After all when it's

4am, your on your way cross country, aint many places to get help these days. Charles
Reply to
Charles Bendig

A Shovenist is the type that goes nuts even thinking about a woman working on something.

Im the oppiset of that. Odd how offended you get at the idea of a woman learning something, aint it? Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Different address huh, well I will reply to your AMAZING ignorance and stupidity this once...

You OBVIOUSLY didn't pay ANY attention to what I wrote about 2 of my Sisters. I am VERY much in favor of EVERYONE learning EVERYTHING they can...INCLUDING you learning that EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND HAS DIFFERENT ABILITIES!!! Did you hear that you ignorant speck?

Your comment about her being full of shit because she said she was a girl IS shamanistic...it is attacking someone because of their gender!

Your Proctologist called...He found your head, but the Lab called and said your brain and common sense are on back order!

Reply to
Shades

I stand corrected...my block sender list didn't add you the first time...I made sure you were on it THIS time...and before you get your thong in a knot...spell check changed shovanistic to shamanistic...

Reply to
Shades

That's because it is spelled 'chauvinistic', but we knew what you meant, and that you were wrong about that too.

He was encouraging her not to limit herself merely because she is a woman, but to explore the outer reaches of her abilities and embrace what she may be able to do if someone does not do it for her. When you do not have a lifeboat, you make sure you know how to swim

Flame away, I'll go back to lurking.

Reply to
Mason Stanhope

Thanx for the spelling correction...I was wondering why spell check wasn't getting it right...its because I was so far off.

If your going to encourage a stranger, telling them they are full of shit and comparing them to others is NOT a productive way to do it.

Reply to
Shades

Ok, I don't usually do this, but I just can't stand it anymore in this thread. That should be spelled "Physically"! Whew, at least somone else caught the chauvinist one (grin). And yes, I know what is being said, but it just "grates on you" after a bit.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

yea, them guys always use them words that aren't sppeled correctly. Them guys need to use there brians like they was taut in scholl. Why can't we all just get along!

Jim Smith

Reply to
Jim Smith

Heh....I used to think Charles and Snoman had to be related..........

Dave

Reply to
Hairy

FYI,

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe and the biran fguiers it out aynawy.

Tolarence, Talorence, Tolerance

Think about it.............

Reply to
JustMe

Yet another reason why children of today are being raised as IDIOTS. People who actually believe that incorrect spelling is "close enough".

Reply to
Steve W.

I certainly won't lose any sleep over your comments. Take a chill pill and get rid of some of that compulsive obsessive disorder that you have.

Reply to
JustMe

How nice of you to post this....I'm already familiar with the concept.

Tolerating poor spelling is fine, if it's an occasional or one-off thing. But when it makes it hard to figure out what the person is trying to say.....it might not be a bad idea if everyone just tightened up a bit on it. It's kinda like asking for help on these forums without letting anyone know the y,m,m,e......etc.

I don't bother about it very much actually. Just every now and then it bugs me.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Sorry Ian. I constantly forget to use the spell checker when posting to newsgroups. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Dose not bother me at all to be reminded to use my spell checker. I just usually get in a rush (which is when I forget how to spell), and forget to use the checker. Charles Life long Dyslexic, and piss poor typer. Thank god for spell check.

Reply to
Charles Bendig