need a dash pad for 86 chev

as above for 4x4 prefer black but will paint it if I have to. Also need 87 style headlight setup for my 86 k10 4x4 .. like the new 88 and up stryle chev trucks thanx email with price and location

Reply to
Chevrolet

Try lmctruck.com. I bought a dash pad from them for my 83 and was pretty happy with it. Actually I've bought a couple trucks from them, piece by piece over the years. A little pricy but they have anything you want. Also very helpful when it comes to what will fit your truck. Ph # for lmc is

Reply to
David Johnson

Or

great parts