Where / how do you clean your truck?

This may sound like a stupid question, but...

I have only been mudding with my truck once, and it was clay mud. I had to pressure wash the bottom of the truck, take the rims off to blast off the mud inside, and when I was done, had to shovel the several wheelbarrow loads off of my driveway.

Weekend after this I am going mudding again. Where / how do people who do this regularly clean their trucks?

Reply to
Commentator

I went mudding with my Blazer twice. After both times, taking like 2-3 hours to clean it, I said the hell with that crap!

You could, use the car wash in town, but Id bet you get run off pretty quick!

Regular washing for me is hand wash, hand wax. If you are one that uses the car wash in town often...I urge you to take a gander at peoples cars that have the paint and clearcoat peeling off of them.

Reply to
Shelldigger