Ich habbe lung schlange!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

??

el Diablo

Reply to
el Diablo

Yer right, it won't come through as Chinese! Damn....

Reply to
el Diablo

I had "My bunghole speaks loud" in chineese, but it didn't post correctly, just showed up as all question marks.............

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

ahhh, I don't have the "smello" fonts loaded.....

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

LOFL!

If it would have came out right, and I would have understood it.

I would have pissed myself. You would have owed me laundry service!

LOL

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

For OEM Remanufactured replacement lamps give RPW Headlamps a call. You will get OEM lamps that look and fit like new because they are Original Equipment lights that have been refurbished.

Call 1-800-336-4028 and ask them for the price of the lights you need. Much cheaper than Aftermarket and dealer prices.

Reply to
Edward Stammer