1991 legend 2dr left fender/door needed

My newly licensed 16 year old found out the HARD WAY that the base of a light pole in a supermarket parking lot is ably surrounded by a 2 square foot block of concrete.These do not mesh well with the rear of the wheelwell/door hinge area. Thus I am on the hunt for a drivers side fender and door to a 1991 acura Legend 2 door. A line on any replacement parts near Tacoma, Washington would be appreciated.

Reply to
northcedar2

"northcedar2" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

TeGGeR®