rims

I have a RSX Premium and want to buy winter tires. If I buy 15 inch steel rims, what tire size should fit? They current have 16 inch rims on them now and I don't want to put my winter tires on them. Please help.

Reply to
MagPi

Check out tirerack.com. It should be able to give you the correct size including downsizing your rims for winter tires.

Reply to
Art M

It's a good move to downsize your rims for snow tires.

Reply to
""grayfox1212"