2001 1.7EL air filter...

*mutters*

I go into Cdn Tire to get an air filter for a 2001 EL... follow the book, get the filter, find out it's different. It's the same size filter for the wife's Civic (with the 1.6 L engine) - the filter is bigger than my Acura one.

HOW can I be such a fool? shoulda known better than to trust Cdn Tire... and shoulda known better myself. The EL is the Si engine - which is different... *mutters*

Ok, enough ranting. =)

Reply to
MooCow