acura RL fuel filter problem?

I was about 2 hours away from home...filled up my tank, stopped by the beach and upon leaving it wouldn't start. It had a hint that it wanted to fire up but wouldn't. I had it jumped, checked air flow etc. ....still wouldn't start. I had it towed home only to find that after two days of trying to start it there, it fired right up. Could this be a problem with the fuel filter? I haven't had this 97 RL for very long....is the filter easily accessible? Talk about driving a person nuts!!!! HELP!

Reply to
doordiegs