Bluetooth question

Howdy y'all...

I have a 2007 TL Type S. I don't have my manual with me at the moment, I'm about to set up (pair) my new cell with the car, and I'd like to know how to get the Bluetooth turned on in the car.

Thanks.

Tom S. Houston, TX

Reply to
Tom Simchak

I have the same car. My problem was that the car kept trying to pair with my bluetooth phone even though it isn't compatible.

Now to answer your question:

Press the phone talk button on your steering wheel, note the MID Multi Information Display on your dash. It should show MAIN MENU. It will tell you (audio) a list of commands. One of those commands is "pair", so press the phone talk button and say "PAIR". Make sure your phone is discoverable and it's bluetooth is on. The cars system will ask you to state your pair code, state any 4 number code (1234). Then you will need to enter that code in your phone. The car's system will talk you through it.

HTH

Reply to
I. Care