Parking Brake Indicator

Hey folks,

I was wondering if any of you could help me out with my question. I have 2002 Acura TL Type S with about 90K miles on it. Just recently, my parking brake indicator on my dash stays on after I have released the parking brake. It stays on for a bit but eventually it turns off. Anyone know the cause of this or have ideas? I don't want to take it to the dealership and have them inspect it for a chunk of change if its something small I can fix myself.

Thanks.

Tony C

Reply to
Tony C

Check the fluid level in the master cylinder. Probably low and may need brake pads soon.

David Short Acura God

Reply to
Acura God